Thursday, September 19, 2013

2011 in Review

Since we have a lot of catching up to do let's start with 2011...

Luke deployed to Afghanistan October 20, 2010. That also happens to be the day we got married. Woohoo! It was a 'just the two of us' ceremony in Watertown, NY. It was perfect for us and we have never regretted the private, intimate nature of our ceremony. Easily the best $50 we have ever spent. I stayed in Texas and worked while Luke was overseas...

April 2011 - Honeymoon in Europe! Truly amazing. The posts with pictures can be found below

October 2011 - I quit my job, took the LSAT, and moved to NY waiting for Luke to arrive... which he did...

This was one of the best days ever! 

November 2011 - Luke and I traveled to Austin, TX for him to participate in a career fair of sorts for military personnel transitioning into a civilian career. Luke then went to Nebraska to hunt. 

December 2011 - Luke and I traveled to Natchitoches, LA where my family had a wedding reception for us (the beautiful photos below were taken by my cousin Lyne). Luke decided to accept a job offer in Wentzville, MO. We began packing and made an offer on a house in Missouri. We left NY on December 23, dropped our household goods in the driveway of our new home in Missouri and booked it out to Nebraska for Christmas



In 2012 we will move again, change jobs again, find out I'm pregnant, start law school, and welcome an amazing baby boy... whew, I'm tired looking at the last few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment